- Established a good working relationship with Southampton City Council.
- Become a member of Southampton Voluntary Services.
- Together with SureStart, supported Jamie’s Playtime summer activities for pre‑school children in the Park.
- Set up a FoSJP History Stall at the Bitterne Local History Society‘s History Fair (March 2009).
- Organised teaching events in St.James’ Park for children from local schools.
- Supported a student project within the University of Southampton‘s History department (February to May 2010).
- Advised several new friends’ groups setting up in Southampton.
- Supported the Coxford and District Youth Project‘s work with local disadvantaged young people.
- Worked with the Southampton City District Scouts to put on a two-day Community Games event at St.James’ Park.
Interaction with Other Organisations