- Launched Friends of St.James’ Park as a voluntary organisation in 2006, with a written constitution and an elected management committee.
- Established a membership base of over 450 people – the largest group of its type in Southampton.
- Established a regular Newsletter to all members to keep them in touch with Park news and events.
- Launched the FoSJP website (October 2006).
- Launched the FoSJP Facebook page (November 2010).
- Established ParkLife Community Interest Company (ParkLife CIC) in November 2010, to run the ParkLife Community Café on behalf of FoSJP and the community after completion of the restoration and improvement works in the Park.
Friends of St.James’ Park