- February 8, 2015
- 12:00 am
Cycle to Freedom – Sunday 8th February 2015
It was “all about the bike” down at St.James’ Park during a day of FREE family fun centred around bicycle‑themed activities.
This was also a launch event for the Catch 22 Family Freedom Project‘s weekly cycling initiative, which is encouraging recreational cycling for all the family. We hope that St.James’ Park will be used as a meeting place for the start of weekly family rides.
The event featured:
- Free soup, roll, and discount voucher for ParkLife Café when you signed in
- Free general bicycle maintenance and repairs
- Cycle Skills and Challenge course with a qualified coach
- Smoothie Bikes (cycle to make your own healthy snack)
- Bike Roller racing competitions
- Cycle Security (including Bike Marking)